Master's in Professional Studies in Applied Economics Program Partnership with the National Association for Business Economics
News & Events
The research in this volume aims to understand the impacts of international trade on policies and economic outcomes of highly interdependent countries and the role of institutions in shaping them. It comes at a critical time: the unprecedented wave of international economic integration since the 1990’s was abruptly interrupted by a collapse in commerce and fears of a trade
Nolan Pope and colleagues highlight a persistent problem that appears to cause many college students to underperform academically in college in a recent paper entitled, “Lack of Study Time is the Problem, but What is the Solution?
Professor Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan has been appointed to the European Systemic Risk Board's (ESRB) Advisory Scientific Committee. The Advisory Scientific Committee (ASC) advises the ESRB on relevant issues from an academic perspective. The General Board appointed 12 members for a term of four years.
Results from new research by faculty members Katharine Abraham, John Haltiwanger and two Census Bureau collaborators were cited in a September 25 article in the Washington Post.
- The Causal Effect of Competition on Prices and Quality: Evidence from a Field Experiment
- Investor Sophistication and Capital Income Inequality
- The Half-Life of Happiness: Hedonic Adaptation in the Subjective Well-Being of Poor Slum Dwellers to the…
- Semiparametric Estimates of Monetary Policy Effects: String Theory Revisited
- Effective sterilized foreign exchange intervention? Evidence from a rule-based policy