Master's in Professional Studies in Applied Economics Program Partnership with the National Association for Business Economics
View the recording of an Information Session about our Professional Master's Degree Program in Applied Economics
News & Events
Professor Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan has been appointed to the European Systemic Risk Board's (ESRB) Advisory Scientific Committee. The Advisory Scientific Committee (ASC) advises the ESRB on relevant issues from an academic perspective. The General Board appointed 12 members for a term of four years.
Nolan Pope and colleagues highlight a persistent problem that appears to cause many college students to underperform academically in college in a recent paper entitled, “Lack of Study Time is the Problem, but What is the Solution?
Results from new research by faculty members Katharine Abraham, John Haltiwanger and two Census Bureau collaborators were cited in a September 25 article in the Washington Post.
The ongoing emerging market crisis in Turkey has been gathering widespread attention, as Turkey together with Argentina might be the beginnings of another round of emerging market crises. The Washington Post interviewed Professor Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan on the issue.
- The Half-Life of Happiness: Hedonic Adaptation in the Subjective Well-Being of Poor Slum Dwellers to the…
- Semiparametric Estimates of Monetary Policy Effects: String Theory Revisited
- Effective sterilized foreign exchange intervention? Evidence from a rule-based policy
- Borrowing Trouble? Human Capital Investment with Opt-In Costs and Implications for the Effectiveness of Grant Aid
- The impact of trading on the costs and benefits of the Acid Rain Program