- What Hinders Investment in the Aftermath of Financial Crises: Insolvent Firms or Illiquid Banks?, , Review of Economics and Statistics 98(4), 756–769, October 2016.
- A Behavioral Analysis of Stochastic Reference Dependence, , American Economic Review 106(9), 2760-2782, September 2016. Link to Journal
- Bailouts and the Preservation of CompetitionThe Case of the Federal Timber Contract Payment Modification Act, , American Economic Journal: Microeconomics 8(3), 257-288, August 2016. Link to Journal Download
- Improving GDP Measurement: A Measurement Error Perspective, , Journal of Econometrics 191(2), 384–397, April 2016. Link to Journal
- An Extension of the J-test to a Spatial Panel Data Framework, , Journal of Applied Econometrics 31(2), 387-402, March 2016. Link to Journal
- Kwacha Gonna Do? Experimental Evidence about Labor Supply in Rural Malawi, , American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 8(1), 129-149, January 2016. Download
- Reallocation in the Great Recession: Cleansing or Not?, , Journal of Labor Economics 34(S1), S293-S331, January 2016. Link to Journal Download
- Media Influences on Social Outcomes: The Impact of MTV's 16 and Pregnant on Teen Childbearing, , The American Economic Review 105(12), 3597-3632, December 2015. Link to Journal
- Estimating neighborhood choice models: Lessons from a housing assistance experiment., , American Economic Review 105(11), 3385-3415, November 2015.
- The High-Frequency Trading Arms Race: Frequent Batch Auctions as a Market Design Response, , Quarterly Journal of Economics 130(4), 1547-1621, November 2015. Link to Journal Download
- Trade and Investment under Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Firm Evidence, , American Economic Journal: Economic Policy 7(4), 189-222, November 2015. Link to Journal Download
- Uncertainty and Trade Agreements, , American Economic Journal Micro 7(4), 1-42, November 2015. Link to Journal Download
- Do Lottery Payments Induce Savings Behavior? Evidence from the Lab, , Journal of Public Economics 126, 1-24, June 2015. Link to Journal Download