News & Events
“It’s the economy, stupid!” If so, what aspect of economy performance?
Prof. Kalemli-Ozcan is invited to join the board of Journal of International Economics as the Co-editor. She currently also serves as the Associate editor at AER, JEEA, and JDE. She will serve a 3-year term.
The Washington Post on Prof. Nolan Pope's Work about How Timing Influences Students' Choice of College Major
When you pick a college major, you’re (theoretically) setting the trajectory of your entire career.
If the UK plunges into a no-deal (hard) Brexit, then it is very difficult to predict what will happen to the economy in the short-term. The reason is that there are virtually no precedents to a country leaving an economic bloc in which it has been thoroughly integrated for many years.
- Toward Understanding 17th Century English Culture: A Structural Topic Model of Francis Bacon's Ideas
- The Causal Effect of Competition on Prices and Quality: Evidence from a Field Experiment
- Investor Sophistication and Capital Income Inequality
- The Half-Life of Happiness: Hedonic Adaptation in the Subjective Well-Being of Poor Slum Dwellers to the…
- Semiparametric Estimates of Monetary Policy Effects: String Theory Revisited