- The welfare effects of fuel conservation policies in a dual-fuel car market: Evidence from India, Randy Chugh, and Maureen Cropper, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 86, 244-261 Download
- Valuing Climate Damages: Updating Estimation of of the Social Cost of Carbon Dioxide, Maureen Cropper (co-Chair), National Research Council, January . Link to Journal
- Distribution services, technological change and the evolution of retailing and distribution in the twenty-first century, Roger R. Betancourt, Handbook on the Economics of Retailing and Distribution (E. Basker ed.), Edward Elgar Publishing, Northampton., MA, USA Part I(Chapter 4), 73-96, March . Download
- An Extension of the J-test to a Spatial Panel Data Framework, Harry H. Kelejian and Gianfranco Piras, Journal of Applied Econometrics 31(2), 387-402, March . Link to Journal
- Income Inequality, Social Mobility, and the Decision to Drop-Out of High School, Kearney, Melissa and Phillip Levine, Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, March . Link to Journal Download
- A Behavioral Analysis of Stochastic Reference Dependence, Yusufcan Masatlioglu and Collin Raymond, American Economic Review 106(9), 2760-2782, September . Link to Journal
- Assessment of Approaches to Updating the Social Cost of Carbon: Phase I Report on a Near-Term Update, Maureen Cropper, National Research Council, January . Link to Journal
- Facilitating Savings For Agriculture: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi, Jessica Goldberg, Lasse Brune, Xavier Giné, and Dean Yang, Economic Development and Cultural Change, Forthcoming, January . Link to Journal Download
- Implementing Factor Models with Unobserved Heterogeneity in Stata: The heterofactor command, Miguel Sarzosa, and Sergio Urzua, Stata Journal 156(1), January .
- Kwacha Gonna Do? Experimental Evidence about Labor Supply in Rural Malawi, Jessica Goldberg, American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 8(1), 129-149, January . Download
- Marriage and Online Mate-Search Services: Evidence From South Korea, Soohyung Lee, Journal of Applied Econometrics, Forthcoming, January .
- Reallocation in the Great Recession: Cleansing or Not?, Lucia Foster, Cheryl Grim, and John Haltiwanger, Journal of Labor Economics 34(S1), S293-S331, January . Link to Journal Download
- The Slow Growth of New Plants: Learning about Demand?, Lucia Foster, John Haltiwanger, Chad Syverson, Economica 83, 91-129, January . Link to Journal Download
- Bailouts and the Preservation of CompetitionThe Case of the Federal Timber Contract Payment Modification Act, James Roberts, Andrew Sweeting, American Economic Journal: Microeconomics 8(3), 257-288, August . Link to Journal Download
- Channel Choice in the 21st Century: The Hidden Role of Distribution Services, Roger Betancourt, Raquel Chocarro, Monica Cortinas, Margarita Elorz, Jose Miguel Mugica, Journal of Interactive Marketing 33(February), 1-12, February . Download
- Declining Business Dynamism: What We Know and the Way Forward, Ryan A. Decker, John Haltiwanger, Ron S. Jarmin, Javier Miranda, American Economic Review Papers & Proceedings 106(5), 203-207, May .
- Firm-Level Dispersion in Productivity: Is the Devil in the Details?, Lucia Foster, Cheryl Grim, John Haltiwanger, and Zoltan Wolf, American Economic Review Papers & Proceedings 106(5), 95-98, May .
- Does Africa Need a Rotten Kin Theorem? Experimental Evidence from Village Economies, Pamela Jakiela and Owen Ozier., Review of Economic Studies 83(1), 231-238
- Heterogeneous Economic Returns to Postsecondary Degrees: Evidence from Chile, Jorge Rodriguez, Sergio Urzua, and Loreto Reyes, Journal of Human Resources 51(2), April .
- Improving GDP Measurement: A Measurement Error Perspective, S. Boragan Aruoba, Francis X. Diebold, Jeremy J. Nalewaik, Frank Schorfheide and Dongho Song, Journal of Econometrics 191(2), 384–397, April . Link to Journal
- Electoral Strategies: Persuasion, Mobilization, and Centrism, Allan Drazen, Emekcan Yucel, Working Paper, April . Download