- Children's Gender and Men's Income: Evidence from Iran, Hossein Abbasi and Seyed Karimi, Working Paper, November . Link to Journal
- Does "Being Chosen to Lead" Induce Non-Selfish Behavior? Experimental Evidence on Reciprocity, Allan Drazen and Erkut Ozbay, Working paper, January . Download
- Heterogeneity in Economic Shocks and Household Spending, Sebastian Devlin-Foltz and John Sabelhaus, FEDS Working Paper, Fiscal Studies 2016, July . Download
- How to Construct Nationally Representative Firm Level Data from the ORBIS Global Database, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Bent Sorensen, Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, Vadym Volosovych, and Sevcan Yesiltas, NBER working paper 21558, September . Link to Journal Download
- Investor Sophistication and Capital Income Inequality, Marcin Kacperczyk, Jaromir Nosal, and Luminita L. Stevens, Working paper, February . Download
- Measuring Income and Wealth at the Top Using Administrative and Survey Data, Jesse Bricker, Alice Henriques, Jake Krimmel, and John Sabelhaus, FEDS Working Paper, American Economic Review May 2016, Brookings Papers on Economic Actitivity Spring 2016, April . Link to Journal
- Completing Incomplete Revealed Preference under Limited Attention, Yusufcan Masatlioglu and Daisuke Nakajima, The Japanese Economic Review 66(3), 285-299, September .
- Critical Issues in Spatial Models: Error Term Specifications, Additional Endogenous Variables, Pre-Testing, and Bayesian Analysis, Harry H. Kelejian, Forthcoming in Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, 1-24, May . Link to Journal
- Investigating Recent Trends in the U.S. Teen Birth Rates, Melissa Kearney and Phillip Levine, Journal of Health Economics 41, 15-29, May . Link to Journal
- Designed to Fail: The Medicare Auction for Durable Medical Equipment, Peter Cramton, Sean Ellermeyer and Brett E. Katzman, Economic Inquiry 53(1), 469-485, January . Link to Journal Download
- Early Withdrawals from Retirement Accounts in the Great Recession, Robert Argento, Victoria Bryant, and John Sabelhaus, Contemporary Economic Policy 33(1), 1-16, January . Link to Journal Download
- Employer Contribution and Premium Growth in Health Insurance, Ginger Jin and Yiyan (Echo) Liu, Journal of Health Economics 39, 228-247, January . Link to Journal Download
- Do Lottery Payments Induce Savings Behavior? Evidence from the Lab, Emel Filiz Ozbay, Jonathan Guryan, Kyle Hyndman, Melissa Kearney, and Erkut Y. Ozbay, Journal of Public Economics 126, 1-24, June . Link to Journal Download
- Health Benefits of Air Pollution Abatement Policy: Role of the Shape of the Concentration-Response Function, Maureen Cropper, Arden Pope, Jay Coggins and Aaron Cohen, Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association 65(5), 516-522, June . Link to Journal Download
- Dynamics of Labor Demand: Evidence from Plant-Level Observations and Aggregate Implications, Russell Cooper, John C. Haltiwanger, and Jonathan Willis, Research in Economics 69(1), 37-50, March . Link to Journal
- Managing Markets for Toxic Assets, Christopher L. House and Yusufcan Masatlioglu, Journal of Monetary Economics 70, 84–99, March .
- Early Exposure to Hazardous Waste and Academic Achievement: Evidence from a Case of Environmental Negligence, Tomas Rau, Sergio Urzua, and Loreto Reyes, Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists 2, 527-563, December .
- Emergence of Asia: Reforms, Corporate Savings, and Global Imbalances, Jingting Fan and Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, IMF Economic Review, December . Download
- Falsified or Substandard? Assessing Price and Non-Price Signals of Drug Quality, Roger Bate, Gingner Jin and Aparna Mathur, Journal of Economics & Management Strategy 24(4), 687-711, December . Link to Journal
- Investment in Public Capital, Distribution, and Governance, Martin C. McGuire, Decisions, 123-154, December . Download
- Media Influences on Social Outcomes: The Impact of MTV's 16 and Pregnant on Teen Childbearing, Melissa S. Kearney and Phillip B. Levine, The American Economic Review 105(12), 3597-3632, December . Link to Journal
- Estimating neighborhood choice models: Lessons from a housing assistance experiment., Sebastian Galiani, Alvin Murphy, and Juan Pantano, American Economic Review 105(11), 3385-3415, November .
- Job Creation, Job Destruction and Productivity Growth, John C. Haltiwanger, Annual Reviews 7, 341-358, August . Link to Journal