- Trade and Investment under Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Firm Evidence, Kyle Handley and Nuno Limão, American Economic Journal: Economic Policy 7(4), 189-222, November . Link to Journal Download
- A Canonical Model of Choice with Initial Endowments, Yusufcan Masatlioglu and Efe A. Ok, Review of Economic Studies 81(2), 851-883, April .
- A Foundation for Strategic Agenda Voting, Jose Apesteguia, Miguel A. Ballester, and Yusufcan Masatlioglu, Games and Economic Behavior 87, 91-99, September .
- Changes in U.S. Family Finances from 2010 to 2013: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances, Jesse Bricker, Lisa Dettling, Alice Henriques, Joanne Hsu, Kevin Moore, John Sabelhaus, Jeffrey Thompson, and Richard Windle, Federal Reserve Bulletin 100(4), 1-40, September . Link to Journal Download
- Do Single-Sex Schools Make Girls More Competitive?, Soohyung Lee, Muriel Niederle, and Namwook Kang, Economics Letters 124(3), 474-477, September . Link to Journal
- All for One? Family Size and Children's Educational Distribution Under Credit Constraints, Jeanne Lafortune and Soohyung Lee, American Economic Review 104(5), 365-369, May . Link to Journal
- Cost benefit analysis of an integrated ECD program in a low-income country, F. Lopez Boo, G. Palloni, and S. Urzua, Annals of the New York Academy of Science 1308, 129-138, June .
- Cross country differences in job reallocation: The role of industry, firm size and regulations, John Haltiwanger, Stefano Scarpetta and Helena Schweiger, Labour Economics 26, 11-25, January . Link to Journal Download
- Debt Crisis and Risk Sharing: The Role of Markets versus Sovereigns, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Bent Sørensen and Emiliano Luttini, Scandinavian Journal of Economics 116(1), 253-276, January . Link to Journal Download
- Do Labor Market Networks Have an Important Spatial Dimension?, Judith K. Hellerstein, Mark J. Kutzbach, and David Neumark, Journal of Urban Economics 79, 39-58, January . Link to Journal
- Deep Financial Integration and Macroeconomic Volatility, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Bent Sorensen, and Vadym Volosovych, Journal of European Economic Association 12(6), 1558-1585, December . Link to Journal Download
- Demand Reduction and Inefficiency in Multi-Unit Auctions, Lawrence M. Ausubel, Peter Cramton, Marek Pycia, Marzena Rostek, and Marek Weretka, Review of Economic Studies 81(4), 1366-1400, October . Link to Journal Download
- Economic Perspectives on Integrating Early Child Stimulation with Nutritional Interventions, H. Alderman, J. Behrman, S. Grantham-McGregor, F. Lopez Boo, S. Urzua, Annals of the New York Academy of Science 1308, 139-148
- Where Has All the Skewness Gone? The Decline of High Growth (Young) Firms in the U.S., Ryan Decker, John C. Haltiwanger, Ron Jarmin and Javier Miranda, Working paper, March .
- All or Nothing? The Impact of School and Classroom Gender Composition on Effort and Academic Achievement., Kyunghee Kim, Soohyung Lee, Lesley J. Turner, and Seokjin Woo, NBER Working Paper, December . Link to Journal
- Capital-Based Corporate Tax Benefits: Endogenous Misallocation through Lobbying, Tanida Arayavechkit, Felipe Saffie, and Minchul Shin, Working paper, April . Link to Journal
- Cyclical Reallocation Across Large and Small Employers, John C. Haltiwanger, Henry Hyatt, and Erika McEntarfer, Working paper, November .