- Multi-Object Auctions with Resale: Theory and Experiment, Emel Filiz Ozbay, Games and Economic Behavior 89, 1-16, January . Link to Journal Download
- Revisiting the Emergence of the Rule of Law in Russia, Kathryn Hendley and Peter Murrell, Global Crime 16(1), 19-33, January . Link to Journal Download
- The Impact of Electricity Sector Restructuring on Coal-fired Power Plants in India, Kabir Malik, Maureen Cropper, Alexander Limonov, Anoop Singh, The Energy Journal 36(4), 287-312, October . Link to Journal Download
- Propose with a Rose? Signaling in Internet Dating Markets, Soohyung Lee and Muriel Niederle, Experimental Economics 18(4), 731-755, December . Link to Journal Download
- The High-Frequency Trading Arms Race: Frequent Batch Auctions as a Market Design Response, Peter Cramton, Eric Budish and John Shim, Quarterly Journal of Economics 130(4), 1547-1621, November . Link to Journal Download
- Trade and Investment under Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Firm Evidence, Kyle Handley and Nuno Limão, American Economic Journal: Economic Policy 7(4), 189-222, November . Link to Journal Download
- The Effect of Medicaid Policies on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Children's Mental Health Problems in Primary Care, Lesley J. Turner, Health Economics 24(2), 142-157, February . Link to Journal Download
- A Canonical Model of Choice with Initial Endowments, Yusufcan Masatlioglu and Efe A. Ok, Review of Economic Studies 81(2), 851-883, April .
- A Foundation for Strategic Agenda Voting, Jose Apesteguia, Miguel A. Ballester, and Yusufcan Masatlioglu, Games and Economic Behavior 87, 91-99, September .
- All for One? Family Size and Children's Educational Distribution Under Credit Constraints, Jeanne Lafortune and Soohyung Lee, American Economic Review 104(5), 365-369, May . Link to Journal
- The Effect of Aid on Growth: Evidence from a Quasi-Experiment, Sebastian Galiani, Stephen Knack, Lixin Colin Xu and Ben Zou, Working Paper, March . Link to Journal
- Where Has All the Skewness Gone? The Decline of High Growth (Young) Firms in the U.S., Ryan Decker, John C. Haltiwanger, Ron Jarmin and Javier Miranda, Working paper, March .
- The Impact of Tuition Increases on Undocumented College Students' Attainment, Dylan Conger and Lesley J. Turner, NBER Working Paper, April . Link to Journal Download
- All or Nothing? The Impact of School and Classroom Gender Composition on Effort and Academic Achievement., Kyunghee Kim, Soohyung Lee, Lesley J. Turner, and Seokjin Woo, NBER Working Paper, December . Link to Journal