- Marriage and Online Mate-Search Services: Evidence From South Korea, Soohyung Lee, Journal of Applied Econometrics, Forthcoming, January .
- Reallocation in the Great Recession: Cleansing or Not?, Lucia Foster, Cheryl Grim, and John Haltiwanger, Journal of Labor Economics 34(S1), S293-S331, January . Link to Journal Download
- The Slow Growth of New Plants: Learning about Demand?, Lucia Foster, John Haltiwanger, Chad Syverson, Economica 83, 91-129, January . Link to Journal Download
- What Hinders Investment in the Aftermath of Financial Crises: Insolvent Firms or Illiquid Banks?, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Herman Kamil, and Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, Review of Economics and Statistics 98(4), 756–769, October .
- A Comparison of Programming Languages in Macroeconomics, S. Boragan Aruoba and Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 58, 265-273, September . Link to Journal
- An International Carbon-Price Commitment Promotes Cooperation, Peter Cramton, Axel Ockenfels and Steven Stoft, Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, 4:2, 51-64 4(2), 51-64, September . Link to Journal Download
- Completing Incomplete Revealed Preference under Limited Attention, Yusufcan Masatlioglu and Daisuke Nakajima, The Japanese Economic Review 66(3), 285-299, September .
- Bonus Compensation and Productivity: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing Plant-Level Data, Natalie Chun and Soohyung Lee, Journal of Productivity Analysis 43(1), 47-58, February . Link to Journal
- Carrot and Stick?: Impact of a Low-Stakes School Accountability Program on Student Achievement, Soohyung Lee, Seokjin Woo, and Kyung Hee Kim, Economics Letters 137, 195-199, December . Link to Journal
- Early Exposure to Hazardous Waste and Academic Achievement: Evidence from a Case of Environmental Negligence, Tomas Rau, Sergio Urzua, and Loreto Reyes, Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists 2, 527-563, December .
- Emergence of Asia: Reforms, Corporate Savings, and Global Imbalances, Jingting Fan and Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, IMF Economic Review, December . Download
- Critical Issues in Spatial Models: Error Term Specifications, Additional Endogenous Variables, Pre-Testing, and Bayesian Analysis, Harry H. Kelejian, Forthcoming in Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, 1-24, May . Link to Journal
- Designed to Fail: The Medicare Auction for Durable Medical Equipment, Peter Cramton, Sean Ellermeyer and Brett E. Katzman, Economic Inquiry 53(1), 469-485, January . Link to Journal Download
- Early Withdrawals from Retirement Accounts in the Great Recession, Robert Argento, Victoria Bryant, and John Sabelhaus, Contemporary Economic Policy 33(1), 1-16, January . Link to Journal Download
- Do Lottery Payments Induce Savings Behavior? Evidence from the Lab, Emel Filiz Ozbay, Jonathan Guryan, Kyle Hyndman, Melissa Kearney, and Erkut Y. Ozbay, Journal of Public Economics 126, 1-24, June . Link to Journal Download
- Dynamics of Labor Demand: Evidence from Plant-Level Observations and Aggregate Implications, Russell Cooper, John C. Haltiwanger, and Jonathan Willis, Research in Economics 69(1), 37-50, March . Link to Journal
- Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe, Gita Gopinath, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Loukas Karabarbounis and Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, NBER Working Paper, July . Link to Journal Download
- Childhood Housing and Adult Earnings: A Between-Siblings Analysis of Housing Vouchers and Public Housing, Fredrik Andersson, John C. Haltiwanger, Mark Kutzbach, Giordano Palloni, Henry Pollakowski, and Daniel Weinberg, Working paper, July .
- Children's Gender and Men's Income: Evidence from Iran, Hossein Abbasi and Seyed Karimi, Working Paper, November . Link to Journal
- Does "Being Chosen to Lead" Induce Non-Selfish Behavior? Experimental Evidence on Reciprocity, Allan Drazen and Erkut Ozbay, Working paper, January . Download