- Does Africa Need a Rotten Kin Theorem? Experimental Evidence from Village Economies, Pamela Jakiela and Owen Ozier., Review of Economic Studies 83(1), 231-238
- Facilitating Savings For Agriculture: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi, Jessica Goldberg, Lasse Brune, Xavier Giné, and Dean Yang, Economic Development and Cultural Change, Forthcoming, January . Link to Journal Download
- Implementing Factor Models with Unobserved Heterogeneity in Stata: The heterofactor command, Miguel Sarzosa, and Sergio Urzua, Stata Journal 156(1), January .
- Kwacha Gonna Do? Experimental Evidence about Labor Supply in Rural Malawi, Jessica Goldberg, American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 8(1), 129-149, January . Download
- Marriage and Online Mate-Search Services: Evidence From South Korea, Soohyung Lee, Journal of Applied Econometrics, Forthcoming, January .
- Reallocation in the Great Recession: Cleansing or Not?, Lucia Foster, Cheryl Grim, and John Haltiwanger, Journal of Labor Economics 34(S1), S293-S331, January . Link to Journal Download
- The Slow Growth of New Plants: Learning about Demand?, Lucia Foster, John Haltiwanger, Chad Syverson, Economica 83, 91-129, January . Link to Journal Download
- Firm-Level Dispersion in Productivity: Is the Devil in the Details?, Lucia Foster, Cheryl Grim, John Haltiwanger, and Zoltan Wolf, American Economic Review Papers & Proceedings 106(5), 95-98, May .
- Heterogeneous Economic Returns to Postsecondary Degrees: Evidence from Chile, Jorge Rodriguez, Sergio Urzua, and Loreto Reyes, Journal of Human Resources 51(2), April .
- Improving GDP Measurement: A Measurement Error Perspective, S. Boragan Aruoba, Francis X. Diebold, Jeremy J. Nalewaik, Frank Schorfheide and Dongho Song, Journal of Econometrics 191(2), 384–397, April . Link to Journal
- Income Inequality, Social Mobility, and the Decision to Drop-Out of High School, Kearney, Melissa and Phillip Levine, Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, March . Link to Journal Download
- What Hinders Investment in the Aftermath of Financial Crises: Insolvent Firms or Illiquid Banks?, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Herman Kamil, and Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, Review of Economics and Statistics 98(4), 756–769, October .
- A Comparison of Programming Languages in Macroeconomics, S. Boragan Aruoba and Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 58, 265-273, September . Link to Journal
- An International Carbon-Price Commitment Promotes Cooperation, Peter Cramton, Axel Ockenfels and Steven Stoft, Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, 4:2, 51-64 4(2), 51-64, September . Link to Journal Download
- Bonus Compensation and Productivity: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing Plant-Level Data, Natalie Chun and Soohyung Lee, Journal of Productivity Analysis 43(1), 47-58, February . Link to Journal
- Carrot and Stick?: Impact of a Low-Stakes School Accountability Program on Student Achievement, Soohyung Lee, Seokjin Woo, and Kyung Hee Kim, Economics Letters 137, 195-199, December . Link to Journal
- Electoral Strategies: Persuasion, Mobilization, and Centrism, Allan Drazen, Emekcan Yucel, Working Paper, April . Download
- Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe, Gita Gopinath, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Loukas Karabarbounis and Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, NBER Working Paper, July . Link to Journal Download
- Childhood Housing and Adult Earnings: A Between-Siblings Analysis of Housing Vouchers and Public Housing, Fredrik Andersson, John C. Haltiwanger, Mark Kutzbach, Giordano Palloni, Henry Pollakowski, and Daniel Weinberg, Working paper, July .