- An International Carbon-Price Commitment Promotes Cooperation, Peter Cramton, Axel Ockenfels and Steven Stoft, Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, 4:2, 51-64 4(2), 51-64, September . Link to Journal Download
- Completing Incomplete Revealed Preference under Limited Attention, Yusufcan Masatlioglu and Daisuke Nakajima, The Japanese Economic Review 66(3), 285-299, September .
- Bonus Compensation and Productivity: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing Plant-Level Data, Natalie Chun and Soohyung Lee, Journal of Productivity Analysis 43(1), 47-58, February . Link to Journal
- Carrot and Stick?: Impact of a Low-Stakes School Accountability Program on Student Achievement, Soohyung Lee, Seokjin Woo, and Kyung Hee Kim, Economics Letters 137, 195-199, December . Link to Journal
- Early Exposure to Hazardous Waste and Academic Achievement: Evidence from a Case of Environmental Negligence, Tomas Rau, Sergio Urzua, and Loreto Reyes, Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists 2, 527-563, December .
- Emergence of Asia: Reforms, Corporate Savings, and Global Imbalances, Jingting Fan and Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, IMF Economic Review, December . Download
- Falsified or Substandard? Assessing Price and Non-Price Signals of Drug Quality, Roger Bate, Gingner Jin and Aparna Mathur, Journal of Economics & Management Strategy 24(4), 687-711, December . Link to Journal
- Critical Issues in Spatial Models: Error Term Specifications, Additional Endogenous Variables, Pre-Testing, and Bayesian Analysis, Harry H. Kelejian, Forthcoming in Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, 1-24, May . Link to Journal
- Designed to Fail: The Medicare Auction for Durable Medical Equipment, Peter Cramton, Sean Ellermeyer and Brett E. Katzman, Economic Inquiry 53(1), 469-485, January . Link to Journal Download
- Early Withdrawals from Retirement Accounts in the Great Recession, Robert Argento, Victoria Bryant, and John Sabelhaus, Contemporary Economic Policy 33(1), 1-16, January . Link to Journal Download
- Employer Contribution and Premium Growth in Health Insurance, Ginger Jin and Yiyan (Echo) Liu, Journal of Health Economics 39, 228-247, January . Link to Journal Download
- Do Lottery Payments Induce Savings Behavior? Evidence from the Lab, Emel Filiz Ozbay, Jonathan Guryan, Kyle Hyndman, Melissa Kearney, and Erkut Y. Ozbay, Journal of Public Economics 126, 1-24, June . Link to Journal Download
- Health Benefits of Air Pollution Abatement Policy: Role of the Shape of the Concentration-Response Function, Maureen Cropper, Arden Pope, Jay Coggins and Aaron Cohen, Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association 65(5), 516-522, June . Link to Journal Download
- Dynamics of Labor Demand: Evidence from Plant-Level Observations and Aggregate Implications, Russell Cooper, John C. Haltiwanger, and Jonathan Willis, Research in Economics 69(1), 37-50, March . Link to Journal
- Estimating neighborhood choice models: Lessons from a housing assistance experiment., Sebastian Galiani, Alvin Murphy, and Juan Pantano, American Economic Review 105(11), 3385-3415, November .
- Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe, Gita Gopinath, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Loukas Karabarbounis and Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, NBER Working Paper, July . Link to Journal Download
- Childhood Housing and Adult Earnings: A Between-Siblings Analysis of Housing Vouchers and Public Housing, Fredrik Andersson, John C. Haltiwanger, Mark Kutzbach, Giordano Palloni, Henry Pollakowski, and Daniel Weinberg, Working paper, July .
- Heterogeneity in Economic Shocks and Household Spending, Sebastian Devlin-Foltz and John Sabelhaus, FEDS Working Paper, Fiscal Studies 2016, July . Download
- Children's Gender and Men's Income: Evidence from Iran, Hossein Abbasi and Seyed Karimi, Working Paper, November . Link to Journal
- Does "Being Chosen to Lead" Induce Non-Selfish Behavior? Experimental Evidence on Reciprocity, Allan Drazen and Erkut Ozbay, Working paper, January . Download