- Media Influences on Social Outcomes: The Impact of MTV's 16 and Pregnant on Teen Childbearing, Melissa S. Kearney and Phillip B. Levine, The American Economic Review 105(12), 3597-3632, December . Link to Journal
- Estimating neighborhood choice models: Lessons from a housing assistance experiment., Sebastian Galiani, Alvin Murphy, and Juan Pantano, American Economic Review 105(11), 3385-3415, November .
- The High-Frequency Trading Arms Race: Frequent Batch Auctions as a Market Design Response, Peter Cramton, Eric Budish and John Shim, Quarterly Journal of Economics 130(4), 1547-1621, November . Link to Journal Download
- Trade and Investment under Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Firm Evidence, Kyle Handley and Nuno Limão, American Economic Journal: Economic Policy 7(4), 189-222, November . Link to Journal Download
- Do Lottery Payments Induce Savings Behavior? Evidence from the Lab, Emel Filiz Ozbay, Jonathan Guryan, Kyle Hyndman, Melissa Kearney, and Erkut Y. Ozbay, Journal of Public Economics 126, 1-24, June . Link to Journal Download