- Understanding The Post-War Decline in U.S. Saving: A Cohort Analysis, Jagadeesh Gokhale, Laurence J. Kotlikoff, John Sabelhaus, Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, April . Link to Journal Download
- Improvements in the BLS Safety and Health Statistical System, Katharine G. Abraham, W.L. Weber, and M.E. Personick, Monthly Labor Review 119(4), 3-12, March . Link to Journal
- Benefit-Cost Analysis in Environmental Health and Safety Regulation: A Statement of Principles, James F. Kasting, Peter A. Schultz, K. J. Arrow, M. L. Cropper, G. C. Eads, R. W. Hahn, L. B. Lave, R. G. Noll, P. R. Portney, M. Russell, R. Schmalensee, V. K. Smith, and R. N. Stavins, AEI Press, January . Link to Journal Download
- Comment on Estimating the Demand for Public Goods: The Colective Choice and Contingent Valuation Approaches, Maureen Cropper, Using Contingent Valuation to Measure Non-Market Values, ed. by D. Bjornstad and J. Kahn, January .
- Paying for Permanence: An Economic Analysis of EPA's Cleanup Decisions at Superfund Sites, Shreekant Gupta, George van Houtven and Maureen Cropper, The RAND Journal of Economics 27(3), 563-582 Link to Journal Download
- State Education Finance Policy after Court-Mandated Reform: The Legacy of Serrano, Sheila E. Murray, William N. Evans and Robert M. Schwab, Proceedings of the Annual Conference on Taxation 89, 366-371 Link to Journal
- Trends in Out-of-Pocket Spending on Health Care, 1980-92, Gregory Acs, John Sabelhaus, Monthly Labor Review, December . Download
- Finishing High School and Starting College: Do Catholic Schools Make a Difference?, William N. Evans and Robert M. Schwab, Quarterly Journal of Economics 110(4), 941-974, November . Link to Journal
- Baby Boomers and Their Parents: How Does Their Economic Well-Being Compare In Middle Age?, Joyce Manchester, John Sabelhaus, Journal of Human Resources 30(4), 791-806, September . Link to Journal Download
- Consumption Taxes in a Life-Cycle Framework: Are Sin Taxes Regressive?, Andrew B. Lyon and Robert M. Schwab, The Review of Economics and Statistics 77(3), 389-406, August . Link to Journal
- Discussion: Valuing Food Safety: Which Approaches to Use?, Maureen Cropper, Valuing Food Safety and Nutrition, ed. by Julie Caswell, Westview Press, January .
- Do Benefits and Costs Matter in Environmental Regulation? An Analysis of EPA Decisions Under Superfund, Maureen Cropper, Shreekant Gupta and George Van Houtven, Reauthorizing Superfund: Theoretical and Empirical Issues, ed. by R. Revesz and R Stewart, Johns Hopkins University Press for Resources for the Future, January .
- Labor Adjustment Under Different Institutional Structures, Katharine G. Abraham and Susan N. Houseman, Institutional Frameworks and Labor Market Performance, ed. by Friedrich Buttler, Wolfgang Franz, Ronald Schettkat, and David Soskice, Routeledge, 285-315, January . Link to Journal
- Are Earnings Profiles Steeper Than Productivity Profiles? Evidence from Israeli Firm-Level Data, Judith K. Hellerstein and David Neumark, The Journal of Human Resources 30(1), 89-112 Link to Journal
- Preferences for Life-Saving Programs: How the Public Discounts Time and Age, Maureen Cropper, Sema K. Aydede and Paul R. Portney, Journal of Risk and Uncertainty 8(3), 243-265, May . Link to Journal Download
- The Interaction of Population Growth and Environmental Quality, Maureen Cropper and Charles Griffith, American Economic Review Proceedings 84(2), 250-254, May . Link to Journal Download
- Economic and Health Consequences of Pesticide Use in Developing Country Agriculture: Discussion, Maureen Cropper, American Journal of Agricultural Economics 76(3), 605-607, January . Link to Journal Download
- Infrastructure Spending: Where Do We Go from Here?, Charles R. Hulten and Robert M. Schwab, National Tax Journal 46(3), 261-273, September . Link to Journal
- What is the Distributional Burden of Taxing Consumption?, John Sabelhaus, National Tax Journal 46(3), 331-344, September . Link to Journal Download
- Female workers as a buffer in the Japanese economy, Katharine G. Abraham and Susan N Houseman, The American Economic Review 83(2), 45-51, May . Link to Journal
- Valuing Product Attributes Using Single Market Data: A Comparison of Hedonic and Discrete Choice Approaches, Maureen L. Cropper, Leland Deck, Nalin Kishor and Kenneth E. McConnell, Review of Economics and Statistics, 75 (1993), 225-232. Reprinted in Revealed Preference Approaches to Environmental Valuation: Volume II, Editors Joseph Herriges and Cathy Kling (2008). 75(2), 225-232, May . Link to Journal Download