Publications related to Development, Labor, and Public Economics
- Are those paid more really more productive? The case of experience , , Journal of Human Resources 16(2) , 186-216 , April 1981. Link to Journal
- Food for Work Program: A Critical Examination , , Delhi School of Economics , 1981.
- Inter-city Wage Differentials and the Value of Air Quality , , Journal of Urban Economics 8(2) , 236-254 , September 1980. Link to Journal Download
- The Optimal Extinction of a Renewable Natural Resource , , Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 6(4) , 341-349 , December 1979. Link to Journal
- The Optimal Consumption of Depletable Natural Resources: An Elaboration, Correction, and Extension , , The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Vol. 92, No. 2. (May, 1978), pp. 337-344. 92(2) , 337-334 , May 1978. Link to Journal Download
- Health, Investment in Health, and Occupational Choice , , Journal of Political Economy 85(6) , 1273-1294 , December 1977. Link to Journal Download
- Multiple Shifts and the Employment Problem in Developing Countries , , International Labour Review , September 1976.
- A State-Preference Approach to the Precautionary Demand for Money , , American Economic Review 66(3) , 388-394 , June 1976. Link to Journal Download
- Regulating Activities with Catastrophic Environmental Effects , , Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 3 (1976), 1-15. 3(1) , 1-15 , June 1976. Link to Journal Download