- The Incidence of Maryland Taxes, Robert M. Schwab, Maryland Policy Studies 4, 35-52, August .
- Optimal Investments to Establish Property Rights in Land, Arun S. Malik and Robert M. Schwab, Journal of Urban Economics 29(3), 295-309, May . Link to Journal
- The Decline in Saving: Some Microeconomic Evidence, Barry Bosworth, Gary Burtless, John Sabelhaus, Brookings Papers on Economic Activity 22(1), 183-256, April . Link to Journal Download
- Community Composition and the Provision of Local Public Goods: A Normative Analysis, Wallace Oates and Robert Schwab, Journal of Public Economics 44(2), 217-237, March . Link to Journal
- Valuing Environmental Health Effects, Maureen Cropper and A.M. Freeman III, Measuring the Demand for Environmental Commodities, Editors John Braden and Charles Kolstad, Amsterdam: North-Holland (1991)., January .
- Is America Really on the Road to Ruins?, Charles R. Hulten and Robert M. Schwab, The Public's Capital 2(4), 6-7
- Discounting and the Evaluation of Life-Saving Programs, Maureen Cropper and Paul Portney, Journal of Risk and Uncertainty 3(4), 369-379, December . Link to Journal Download
- Testing Neoclassical Consumer Theory with Household and Aggregate Data, John Sabelhaus, Applied Economics 22(11), 1471-1478, November . Link to Journal Download
- The Impact of Environmental Regulation on Industry Location Decisions: The Motor Vehicle Industry, Virginia D. McConnell and Robert M. Schwab, Land Economics 66(1), 67-81, February . Link to Journal
- New Developments in the Labor Market: Toward A New Institutional Paradigm, Katharine G. Abraham and Robert B. McKersie, MIT Press, January .
- Restructuring the Employment Relationship: The Growth of Market-Mediated Work Arrangements, Katharine G Abraham, New Developments in the Labor Market: Toward a New Institutional Paradigm, ed. by K.G. Abraham and R.B. McKersie. MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, chap. 4, pp. 85-119., January .
- Job Security and Work Force Adjustment: How Different Are U.S. and Japanese Practices?, Katharine G. Abraham and Susan N. Houseman, Journal of the Japanese and International Economies 3(4), 500-521, December . Link to Journal
- Neoconservative Economic Experiments in the Southern Cone, Roger R. Betancourt and Miguel Kiguel, Latin American Research Review 24(3), 224-239, October . Link to Journal
- Local Characteristics and Public Production: The Case of Education, Mark Dynarski, Robert M. Schwab and Ernest Zampelli, Journal of Urban Economics 26(2), 250-263, September . Link to Journal
- On the Choice of Functional Form for Hedonic Price Functions, Maureen L. Cropper, Leland B. Deck and Kenenth E. McConnell, Review of Economics and Statistics 70(4), 668-675, November . Link to Journal Download
- Economic Competition Among Jurisdictions: Efficiency Enhancing or Distortion Inducing?, Wallace Oates and Robert Schwab, Journal of Public Economics 35(3), 333-354, April . Link to Journal
- Flexible Staffing Arrangements and Employers' Short-term Adjustment Strategies, Katharine G. Abraham, Employment, Unemployment and Labour Utilization, ed. by R.A. Hart, Unwin Hyman Press, 288-311, January .
- Environmental Federalism, Robert M. Schwab, Resources 92, 6-9