- Semiparametric Estimates of Monetary Policy Effects: String Theory Revisited, Joshua D. Angrist, Oscar Jorda, and Guido M. Kuersteiner, Journal of Business & Economic Statistics 36(3), 371-387, July . Link to Journal
- Effective sterilized foreign exchange intervention? Evidence from a rule-based policy, Guido M. Kuersteiner, David C. Phillips, and Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, Journal of International Economics 113, 118-138, July . Link to Journal
- Discrete Adjustment to a Changing Environment: Experimental Evidence, Mel W. Khaw, Luminita Stevens, Michael Woodford, Journal of Monetary Economics 91, 88-103, November . Link to Journal
- Policy Uncertainty, Trade and Welfare: Theory and Evidence for China and the U.S., Kyle Handley, Nuno Limao, American Economic Review 107(9), 2731-2783, September . Link to Journal Download
- Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe, Gita Gopinath, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Loukas Karabarbounis, Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, The Quarterly Journal of Economics, June .
- What Hinders Investment in the Aftermath of Financial Crises: Insolvent Firms or Illiquid Banks?, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Herman Kamil, and Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, Review of Economics and Statistics 98(4), 756–769, October .
- Declining Business Dynamism: What We Know and the Way Forward, Ryan A. Decker, John Haltiwanger, Ron S. Jarmin, Javier Miranda, American Economic Review Papers & Proceedings 106(5), 203-207, May .
- Firm-Level Dispersion in Productivity: Is the Devil in the Details?, Lucia Foster, Cheryl Grim, John Haltiwanger, and Zoltan Wolf, American Economic Review Papers & Proceedings 106(5), 95-98, May .
- Improving GDP Measurement: A Measurement Error Perspective, S. Boragan Aruoba, Francis X. Diebold, Jeremy J. Nalewaik, Frank Schorfheide and Dongho Song, Journal of Econometrics 191(2), 384–397, April . Link to Journal
- Reallocation in the Great Recession: Cleansing or Not?, Lucia Foster, Cheryl Grim, and John Haltiwanger, Journal of Labor Economics 34(S1), S293-S331, January . Link to Journal Download
- The Slow Growth of New Plants: Learning about Demand?, Lucia Foster, John Haltiwanger, Chad Syverson, Economica 83, 91-129, January . Link to Journal Download
- Emergence of Asia: Reforms, Corporate Savings, and Global Imbalances, Jingting Fan and Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, IMF Economic Review, December . Download
- Trade and Investment under Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Firm Evidence, Kyle Handley and Nuno Limão, American Economic Journal: Economic Policy 7(4), 189-222, November . Link to Journal Download
- A Comparison of Programming Languages in Macroeconomics, S. Boragan Aruoba and Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 58, 265-273, September . Link to Journal
- Job Creation, Job Destruction and Productivity Growth, John C. Haltiwanger, Annual Reviews 7, 341-358, August . Link to Journal
- Dynamics of Labor Demand: Evidence from Plant-Level Observations and Aggregate Implications, Russell Cooper, John C. Haltiwanger, and Jonathan Willis, Research in Economics 69(1), 37-50, March . Link to Journal
- Deep Financial Integration and Macroeconomic Volatility, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Bent Sorensen, and Vadym Volosovych, Journal of European Economic Association 12(6), 1558-1585, December . Link to Journal Download
- High Growth Young Firms: Contribution to Job Growth, Revenue Growth and Productivity, John C. Haltiwanger, Ron Jarmin, Robert Kulick and Javier Miranda, Measuring Entrepreneurial Businesses: Current Knowledge and Challenges, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc., December . Link to Journal
- Homework in Monetary Economics: Inflation, Home Production and Production of Homes, S. Boragan Aruoba, Morris A. Davis and Randall Wright, Review of Economic Dynamics, November . Link to Journal
- Sovereigns, Upstrems Capital Flows, and Global Imbalances, Laura Alfaro, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan and Vadym Volosovych, Journal of European Economic Association 12(5), 1240-1284, October . Link to Journal Download