- The Consequences of Long Term Unemployment: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data, Katharine Abraham, John Haltiwanger, Kristin Sandusky and James Spletzer, ILR Review 72(2), 266-299, March . Link to Journal
- Investor Sophistication and Capital Income Inequality, Marcin Kacperczyk, Jaromir Nosal, Luminita Stevens, Journal of Monetary Economics, November . Link to Journal
- Policy Externalities and International Trade Agreements, Nuno Limao, World Scientific Studies in International Economics series, 1-404, November . Link to Journal
- Job Displacement and the Duration of Joblessness: The Role of Spatial Mismatch, Fredrik Andersson, John Haltiwanger, Mark Kutzbach, Henry Pollakowski, and Daniel Weinberg, Review of Economics and Statistics 100(2), 203-18, May . Link to Journal
- Semiparametric Estimates of Monetary Policy Effects: String Theory Revisited, Joshua D. Angrist, Oscar Jorda, and Guido M. Kuersteiner, Journal of Business & Economic Statistics 36(3), 371-387, July . Link to Journal
- Effective sterilized foreign exchange intervention? Evidence from a rule-based policy, Guido M. Kuersteiner, David C. Phillips, and Mauricio Villamizar-Villegas, Journal of International Economics 113, 118-138, July . Link to Journal
- Declining Dynamism, Allocative Efficiency, and the Productivity Slowdown, Ryan Decker, John Haltiwanger, Ron Jarmin and Javier Miranda, American Economic Review Papers and Proceedings 107(5), 322-326,, May . Link to Journal
- Discrete Adjustment to a Changing Environment: Experimental Evidence, Mel W. Khaw, Luminita Stevens, Michael Woodford, Journal of Monetary Economics 91, 88-103, November . Link to Journal
- Policy Uncertainty, Trade and Welfare: Theory and Evidence for China and the U.S., Kyle Handley, Nuno Limao, American Economic Review 107(9), 2731-2783, September . Link to Journal Download
- Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe, Gita Gopinath, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Loukas Karabarbounis, Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, The Quarterly Journal of Economics, June .
- What Hinders Investment in the Aftermath of Financial Crises: Insolvent Firms or Illiquid Banks?, Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, Herman Kamil, and Carolina Villegas-Sanchez, Review of Economics and Statistics 98(4), 756–769, October .
- Declining Business Dynamism: What We Know and the Way Forward, Ryan A. Decker, John Haltiwanger, Ron S. Jarmin, Javier Miranda, American Economic Review Papers & Proceedings 106(5), 203-207, May .
- Firm-Level Dispersion in Productivity: Is the Devil in the Details?, Lucia Foster, Cheryl Grim, John Haltiwanger, and Zoltan Wolf, American Economic Review Papers & Proceedings 106(5), 95-98, May .
- Improving GDP Measurement: A Measurement Error Perspective, S. Boragan Aruoba, Francis X. Diebold, Jeremy J. Nalewaik, Frank Schorfheide and Dongho Song, Journal of Econometrics 191(2), 384–397, April . Link to Journal
- Reallocation in the Great Recession: Cleansing or Not?, Lucia Foster, Cheryl Grim, and John Haltiwanger, Journal of Labor Economics 34(S1), S293-S331, January . Link to Journal Download
- The Slow Growth of New Plants: Learning about Demand?, Lucia Foster, John Haltiwanger, Chad Syverson, Economica 83, 91-129, January . Link to Journal Download
- Emergence of Asia: Reforms, Corporate Savings, and Global Imbalances, Jingting Fan and Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan, IMF Economic Review, December . Download
- Trade and Investment under Policy Uncertainty: Theory and Firm Evidence, Kyle Handley and Nuno Limão, American Economic Journal: Economic Policy 7(4), 189-222, November . Link to Journal Download
- A Comparison of Programming Languages in Macroeconomics, S. Boragan Aruoba and Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde, Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 58, 265-273, September . Link to Journal