- The Half-Life of Happiness: Hedonic Adaptation in the Subjective Well-Being of Poor Slum Dwellers to the Satisfaction of Basic Housing Needs, Sebastian Galiani, Paul Gertler and Raimundo Undurraga, Journal of the European Economic Association (JEEA) 16(4), 1189–1233, August . Link to Journal
- Borrowing Trouble? Human Capital Investment with Opt-In Costs and Implications for the Effectiveness of Grant Aid, Benjamin M. Marx and Lesley J. Turner, American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 10(2), 163-201, April . Link to Journal
- Male Earnings, Marriageable Men, and Non-Marital Fertility: Evidence from the Fracking Boom, Kearney, Melissa and Riley Wilson, Review of Economics and Statistics, February . Download
- Caveat venditor: The conditional effect of relationship-specific investment on contractual behavior, Peter Murrell and Radu Paun, Journal of Law, Economics, & Organization 33(1), 105-138, March . Download
- Design and evolution in institutional development: The insignificance of the English Bill of Rights, Peter Murrell, Journal of Comparative Economics 45(1), 36-55, February . Link to Journal Download
- The Economics of Non-Marital Childbearing and the Marriage Premium for Children, Kearney, Melissa and Phillip Levine, Annual Review of Economics 9, September . Link to Journal Download
- Household Location Decisions and the Value of Climate Amenities, Paramita Sinha, Martha L. Caulkins, and Maureen L. Cropper, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management Download
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Multiple Dimensions of Ability, College Attendance and Earnings, Maria Prada, and Sergio Urzua, Journal of Labor Economics
- A Darwinian Theory of Institutional Development Two Centuries Before Darwin, Peter Grajzl and Peter Murrell, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization 131(A), 346-372, November . Link to Journal Download
- Heterogeneous Economic Returns to Postsecondary Degrees: Evidence from Chile, Jorge Rodriguez, Sergio Urzua, and Loreto Reyes, Journal of Human Resources 51(2), April .
- Income Inequality, Social Mobility, and the Decision to Drop-Out of High School, Kearney, Melissa and Phillip Levine, Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, March . Link to Journal Download
- Facilitating Savings For Agriculture: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi, Jessica Goldberg, Lasse Brune, Xavier Giné, and Dean Yang, Economic Development and Cultural Change, Forthcoming, January . Link to Journal Download
- Kwacha Gonna Do? Experimental Evidence about Labor Supply in Rural Malawi, Jessica Goldberg, American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 8(1), 129-149, January . Download
- Marriage and Online Mate-Search Services: Evidence From South Korea, Soohyung Lee, Journal of Applied Econometrics, Forthcoming, January .
- Reallocation in the Great Recession: Cleansing or Not?, Lucia Foster, Cheryl Grim, and John Haltiwanger, Journal of Labor Economics 34(S1), S293-S331, January . Link to Journal Download
- Carrot and Stick?: Impact of a Low-Stakes School Accountability Program on Student Achievement, Soohyung Lee, Seokjin Woo, and Kyung Hee Kim, Economics Letters 137, 195-199, December . Link to Journal
- Media Influences on Social Outcomes: The Impact of MTV's 16 and Pregnant on Teen Childbearing, Melissa S. Kearney and Phillip B. Levine, The American Economic Review 105(12), 3597-3632, December . Link to Journal
- Propose with a Rose? Signaling in Internet Dating Markets, Soohyung Lee and Muriel Niederle, Experimental Economics 18(4), 731-755, December . Link to Journal Download
- Estimating neighborhood choice models: Lessons from a housing assistance experiment., Sebastian Galiani, Alvin Murphy, and Juan Pantano, American Economic Review 105(11), 3385-3415, November .
- The Impact of Electricity Sector Restructuring on Coal-fired Power Plants in India, Kabir Malik, Maureen Cropper, Alexander Limonov, Anoop Singh, The Energy Journal 36(4), 287-312, October . Link to Journal Download
- Health Benefits of Air Pollution Abatement Policy: Role of the Shape of the Concentration-Response Function, Maureen Cropper, Arden Pope, Jay Coggins and Aaron Cohen, Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association 65(5), 516-522, June . Link to Journal Download