- Beauty Pays but Does Investment in Beauty? , , IZA World of Labor , October 2015. Link to Journal
- Price Carbon—I will if you will , , Nature 526(7573) , 315-316 , October 2015. Link to Journal Download
- The Impact of Electricity Sector Restructuring on Coal-fired Power Plants in India , , The Energy Journal 36(4) , 287-312 , October 2015. Link to Journal Download
- The Supplemental Security Income Program , , Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, ed. Robert Moffitt 2 , October 2015. Link to Journal
- A Comparison of Programming Languages in Macroeconomics , , Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control 58 , 265-273 , September 2015. Link to Journal
- An International Carbon-Price Commitment Promotes Cooperation , , Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, 4:2, 51-64 4(2) , 51-64 , September 2015. Link to Journal Download
- Completing Incomplete Revealed Preference under Limited Attention , , The Japanese Economic Review 66(3) , 285-299 , September 2015.
- Symposium on International Climate Negotiations , , Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy 4(2) , 1-64 , September 2015. Link to Journal Download
- Job Creation, Job Destruction and Productivity Growth , , Annual Reviews 7 , 341-358 , August 2015. Link to Journal
- Do Lottery Payments Induce Savings Behavior? Evidence from the Lab , , Journal of Public Economics 126 , 1-24 , June 2015. Link to Journal Download
- Health Benefits of Air Pollution Abatement Policy: Role of the Shape of the Concentration-Response Function , , Journal of the Air & Waste Management Association 65(5) , 516-522 , June 2015. Link to Journal Download
- Critical Issues in Spatial Models: Error Term Specifications, Additional Endogenous Variables, Pre-Testing, and Bayesian Analysis , , Forthcoming in Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences , 1-24 , May 2015. Link to Journal
- Investigating Recent Trends in the U.S. Teen Birth Rates , , Journal of Health Economics 41 , 15-29 , May 2015. Link to Journal
- Dynamics of Labor Demand: Evidence from Plant-Level Observations and Aggregate Implications , , Research in Economics 69(1) , 37-50 , March 2015. Link to Journal
- Managing Markets for Toxic Assets , , Journal of Monetary Economics 70 , 84–99 , March 2015.
- Bonus Compensation and Productivity: Evidence from Indian Manufacturing Plant-Level Data , , Journal of Productivity Analysis 43(1) , 47-58 , February 2015. Link to Journal
- Test Publication , , Journal , February 2015.
- The Effect of Medicaid Policies on the Diagnosis and Treatment of Children's Mental Health Problems in Primary Care , , Health Economics 24(2) , 142-157 , February 2015. Link to Journal Download
- Designed to Fail: The Medicare Auction for Durable Medical Equipment , , Economic Inquiry 53(1) , 469-485 , January 2015. Link to Journal Download
- Early Withdrawals from Retirement Accounts in the Great Recession , , Contemporary Economic Policy 33(1) , 1-16 , January 2015. Link to Journal Download
- Employer Contribution and Premium Growth in Health Insurance , , Journal of Health Economics 39 , 228-247 , January 2015. Link to Journal Download
- Multi-Object Auctions with Resale: Theory and Experiment , , Games and Economic Behavior 89 , 1-16 , January 2015. Link to Journal Download