- The welfare effects of fuel conservation policies in a dual-fuel car market: Evidence from India , , Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 86 , 244-261 , 2017. Download
- What Hinders Investment in the Aftermath of Financial Crises: Insolvent Firms or Illiquid Banks? , , Review of Economics and Statistics 98(4) , 756–769 , October 2016.
- A Behavioral Analysis of Stochastic Reference Dependence , , American Economic Review 106(9) , 2760-2782 , September 2016. Link to Journal
- Bailouts and the Preservation of CompetitionThe Case of the Federal Timber Contract Payment Modification Act , , American Economic Journal: Microeconomics 8(3) , 257-288 , August 2016. Link to Journal Download
- Declining Business Dynamism: What We Know and the Way Forward , , American Economic Review Papers & Proceedings 106(5) , 203-207 , May 2016.
- Firm-Level Dispersion in Productivity: Is the Devil in the Details? , , American Economic Review Papers & Proceedings 106(5) , 95-98 , May 2016.
- Heterogeneous Economic Returns to Postsecondary Degrees: Evidence from Chile , , Journal of Human Resources 51(2) , April 2016.
- Improving GDP Measurement: A Measurement Error Perspective , , Journal of Econometrics 191(2) , 384–397 , April 2016. Link to Journal
- Distribution services, technological change and the evolution of retailing and distribution in the twenty-first century , , Handbook on the Economics of Retailing and Distribution (E. Basker ed.), Edward Elgar Publishing, Northampton., MA, USA Part I(Chapter 4) , 73-96 , March 2016. Download
- An Extension of the J-test to a Spatial Panel Data Framework , , Journal of Applied Econometrics 31(2) , 387-402 , March 2016. Link to Journal
- Income Inequality, Social Mobility, and the Decision to Drop-Out of High School , , Brookings Papers on Economic Activity , March 2016. Link to Journal Download
- Channel Choice in the 21st Century: The Hidden Role of Distribution Services , , Journal of Interactive Marketing 33(February) , 1-12 , February 2016. Download
- Assessment of Approaches to Updating the Social Cost of Carbon: Phase I Report on a Near-Term Update , , National Research Council , January 2016. Link to Journal
- Facilitating Savings For Agriculture: Field Experimental Evidence from Malawi , , Economic Development and Cultural Change, Forthcoming , January 2016. Link to Journal Download
- Global Carbon Pricing—We will if you will , , In review , January 2016. Download
- Implementing Factor Models with Unobserved Heterogeneity in Stata: The heterofactor command , , Stata Journal 156(1) , January 2016.
- Kwacha Gonna Do? Experimental Evidence about Labor Supply in Rural Malawi , , American Economic Journal: Applied Economics 8(1) , 129-149 , January 2016. Download
- Marriage and Online Mate-Search Services: Evidence From South Korea , , Journal of Applied Econometrics, Forthcoming , January 2016.
- Reallocation in the Great Recession: Cleansing or Not? , , Journal of Labor Economics 34(S1) , S293-S331 , January 2016. Link to Journal Download
- The Slow Growth of New Plants: Learning about Demand? , , Economica 83 , 91-129 , January 2016. Link to Journal Download
- Does Africa Need a Rotten Kin Theorem? Experimental Evidence from Village Economies , , Review of Economic Studies 83(1) , 231-238 , 2016.
- Carrot and Stick?: Impact of a Low-Stakes School Accountability Program on Student Achievement , , Economics Letters 137 , 195-199 , December 2015. Link to Journal
- Early Exposure to Hazardous Waste and Academic Achievement: Evidence from a Case of Environmental Negligence , , Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists 2 , 527-563 , December 2015.
- Emergence of Asia: Reforms, Corporate Savings, and Global Imbalances , , IMF Economic Review , December 2015. Download