- Seller Reputation: From Word-of-Mouth to Centralized Feedback , , International Journal of Industrial Organization 34 , 51-65 , May 2014. Link to Journal
- Why Are Power Plants in India Less Efficient than Power Plants in the United States? , , American Economic Review Papers and Proceedings 104(5) , 586-590 , May 2014. Link to Journal Download
- A Canonical Model of Choice with Initial Endowments , , Review of Economic Studies 81(2) , 851-883 , April 2014.
- The Window Tax: A Transparent Case of Excess Burden , , Land Lines , April 2014. Link to Journal
- Omitted Factors and Spatial lags in the Dependent Variable , , Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences 7(1) , 23-33 , March 2014. Link to Journal
- House Prices and Birth Rates: The Impact of the Real Estate Market on the Decision to Have a Baby , , Journal of Public Economics 110 , 82-100 , February 2014. Link to Journal
- The Impact of Market Environments on Marketing Relationships , , International Journal of Marketing Studies 6(1) , 45-65 , February 2014. Link to Journal
- Cross country differences in job reallocation: The role of industry, firm size and regulations , , Labour Economics 26 , 11-25 , January 2014. Link to Journal Download
- Debt Crisis and Risk Sharing: The Role of Markets versus Sovereigns , , Scandinavian Journal of Economics 116(1) , 253-276 , January 2014. Link to Journal Download
- Do Labor Market Networks Have an Important Spatial Dimension? , , Journal of Urban Economics 79 , 39-58 , January 2014. Link to Journal
- Getting Cars Off the Road: The Cost-Effectiveness of an Episodic Pollution Control Program , , Environmental and Resource Economics 57(1) , 117-143 , January 2014. Link to Journal Download
- Mean Average Estimation of Dynamic Panel Models with Nonstationary Initial Condition , , Advances in Econometrics: Essays in Honor of Peter C. B. Phillips, ed. by Yoosoon Chang , Thomas B. Fomby, andJoon Y. Park, Emerald Group Publishing Limited 33 , 241-279 , January 2014. Link to Journal
- Testing Overidentifying Restrictions with Many Instruments and Heteroskedasticity , , Journal of Econometrics 178(1) , 15-21 , January 2014. Link to Journal
- Economic Perspectives on Integrating Early Child Stimulation with Nutritional Interventions , , Annals of the New York Academy of Science 1308 , 139-148 , 2014.
- In Whom We Trust: The Role of Certification Agencies in Online Drug Markets , , The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy 14(1) , 111-150 , December 2013. Link to Journal
- Perverse Reverse Price Competition: Average Wholesale Prices and Medicaid Pharmaceutical Spending , , Journal of Public Economics 108 , 44-62 , December 2013. Link to Journal
- The Promise of Beijing: Evaluating the Impact of the 2008 Olympic Games on Air Quality , , Journal of Environmental Economics and Management 66(3) , 424-443 , November 2013. Link to Journal Download
- The Retraction Penalty: Evidence from the Web of Science , , Scientific Reports , November 2013. Link to Journal
- Understanding the Reference Effect , , Games and Economic Behavior, 82 , 403–423 , November 2013.
- Can the Job Market for Economists be Improved? , , Oxford Handbook of Market Design, ed. by Nir Vulkan, Alvin E. Roth, and Zvika Neeman , October 2013. Link to Journal Download
- Electricity Unit Value Prices and Purchase Quantities: U.S. Manufacturing Plants, 1963-2000 , , Review of Economics and Statistics 95(4) , 1150-1165 , October 2013. Link to Journal Download
- How Much Does Your Company Really Invest in Innovation? , , The Conference Board, Executive Action Series, No. 419 , October 2013. Link to Journal Download
- Size Inequality, Coordination Externalities and International Trade Agreements , , European Economic Review 63 , 10-27 , October 2013. Link to Journal